Social

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MMO Burnout: Help I’m Infected

deargawd

I’m infected by the MMO Burnout bug badly.  I haven’t played one in over two weeks now.  I’m missing the Erollisi Day event in Everquest 2, an event I enjoy very much.  However, I just can’t muster the interest to log in and play.  I’ve been infected before but not to the point where I find myself even avoiding MMO news like the plague.  I am sure the MMO apathy will pass.  I’m giving myself until the end of the week and if it hasn’t passed by then, I will simply log onto my Consular and finish leveling her before the Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion releases sometime this spring.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog post because here is given very nice about gaming couples so keep it up for know more click here

    ReplyDelete