Social

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

South Park: The Stick of Truth

We all know them, and love them or hate them, you must admit the foul mouthed fourth graders at South Park Elementary are hysterical.  Believe me, I  was once in the camp that didn’t like those foul mouthed fourth graders at all but now, now I find them hysterical and spot on social commentary.

I’ll admit it.  I’m more than a little looking forward to popping South Park: The Stick of Truth into the Xbox.  Oh I’m quite sure the game will be quite full of crude humor, no I take that back I know it will be packed with it, but I also know I will laugh every time.  Playing alongside Cartman and gang will definitely make real world problems and challenges recede into the background.

So get ready world, November 2013 Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Kenny and the rest of  South Park, CO hit you console and PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment