Social

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

XBox: Assassin’s Creed II

So I downloaded Assassin’s Creed II yesterday and fired it up immediately.  I played until it was time to turn over the control to hubby.  I loved the game play, the story line, and the intricate details placed in the little things (like fabric).  It was a pleasure to play and while I might not blow through the whole game in a day or two, I will enjoy my time spent with young Ezio Auditore. 

I usually don’t like games where I’m scaling heights for no reason but in AC II I’m enjoying the vistas from the incredibly high viewpoints scattered throughout the game.  The controls seem sharper than the first game, which I appreciate even though I never completed the first game.  I really enjoy the brief but detailed database of characters, places and things.  I take the time to read the database which undoubtedly slows down my overall game play.

My only complaint … too many games I want to play at the moment and not enough hours in the month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment