Social

Friday, September 6, 2013

World of Warcraft: First Horde Character at 70

WoWScrnShot_090613_052854

Well, my first Horde character ever reached level seventy this morning and I have mixed emotions.  First reaction, was the ever present, reflexive at this point, inner woo hoo moment but it didn’t last very long.  My shadow priest got no new skills, nothing cool was waiting in her inventory to equip, it was more like an “oh look two new instances opened up”.  Honestly it was a complete let down.

I sent her to the Borean Tundra yesterday when she dinged 68, excited to finally get a glimpse at all those mysterious Horde quest lines I have been wondering about for years.  I fully admit I am biased in favor of the Alliance, it is just my nature.  Playing Horde, especially when forced to interact with Garrosh is done is small batches for me because he is one character that turns my stomach.  So, after witnessing pathetic Garrosh whining in Nagrand I wasn’t all that please to find him sitting in Warsong Hold holding court.  Questing for him, turned my stomach but I ignored Garrosh because the questing was different than that on Alliance.  Imagine my utter shock when the ultimate reward for those quest lines was the blue weapon that Alliance players receive for meeting Arthas and dealing with one of his minions.  It was an utter let down.

I’m going to go run LFR today and work on my legendary quest line.  It will give my Horde character a chance to rebuild her rested experience and me a break from the shenanigans of Garrosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment