Social

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

World of Warcraft: An Idea

WoWScrnShot_101613_015325

I can’t sleep so I fired up WOW and a couple of things are bugging me at 2AM.  First at level 72, a priest should not have been able to easily kill an elite level 80 dragon in Coldarra.  Second, and I’ve been thinking about this for a long time now, why can’t the development team over at Blizzard implement a hard mode option similar to what Guild Wars had way back when?  The button would slow down questing to non-nerfed rates (i.e. before the release of the latest expansion made past content irrelevant) and returned mobs, bosses, and fights to higher hit points and difficulty levels.  This option would let those that want to rush to end game do so and those of us that want to experience more challenging content at level appropriate questing to do so.  I want the danger back when doing awesome quests like rescuing Winterfin tadpoles.  I don’t need to two-shot everything along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment