Social

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Everquest 2: Continuing Alternate Advancement Catch-Up

EQ2_000004

As dawn breaks in Qeynos, my newly recreated Fury pauses her relentless acquisition of AA to admire the beautiful thunderstorm illuminated so majestically via the protective ward over the city.

EQ2_000007

Same morning but an excellent view of the dragon threat facing the city, plenty of motivation to work on AA and discover the reasons why they are there.

EQ2_000025

Nothing sadder than a dead Asarai or Fae is there?  Yep, that’s my darling hubby standing there silently contemplating why I ever decided to make a tank.  FYI, I’m not the best tank in the world obviously.  However, relearning to play my Shadow Knight is improving every outing so there is that.

EQ2_000023

My Troubadour had to pause and admire the night sky while out cleaning out quests and working on the gathering quest chain for Qho Augren (aka The BRAT in this house).

EQ2_000015

And finally, Air Lute apparently happens all too often in Crushbone Keep but so long as the spell fires off I’m ok with playing the air lute now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment