Social

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tera beta, Aion, and Age of Conan

Tera was quite simply awful!  Honestly we both hated it and didn’t play the game for ten minutes before we fled the experience.  The movement is clunky, the interaction with NPC’s is terrible, and the graphics were less than impressive for a MMO released in North American in 2012.  I will say this much for it, I am cured of my desire to play Tera ever again.

Valhakar downloaded Aion yesterday when we got home from the ER (he has a kidney stone).  I’m not sure if he likes it yet but time will tell.  It will definitely provide him a different experience than Tera or Age of Conan.  He made a priest which I will admit is my favorite class by far.  I deleted and remade my priest there because she was low level and I hated her appearance. 

Age of Conan is now reinstalled on my new pc, pictures and specs to follow this weekend.  My frame rate issues have been solved.  I still stutter sometimes but most of those stutters are not reproducible.  We are both looking forward to reacquainting ourselves with the game since neither one of us remembers how to play our toons. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment