Social

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Assassin’s Creed III

assassins-creed-3-playstation-3_xbox-360_wii-u_pc_150525_ggaleria

Assassin’s Creed III is amazing.  No seriously, it is amazing.  It is beautiful, the soundtrack is haunting, and the quality of the story telling is equal to that of the best in the industry.

We have burned through the franchise in the last couple of weeks, well ok hubby more than I, and have enjoyed the stories immensely.  I’ve skipped finishing Brotherhood and Revelations because I know how Ezio’s story concludes through hubby’s games.  I’m sure I will go back and finish them if time permits. 

The alternative and imaginative history telling is fascinating.  There have been many a sparked conversation around here about whether or not Sam Adams is a Templar or not.  I will also admit that there are all kinds of comments and discussions about parallels to modern day issues. 

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag releases October 29, 2013 in the US and we are both looking forward to it immensely.  We will be getting it for the XboxOne.  It will be worth the slight wait for the release on the new console. 

Now, excuse me, I need to go back to playing Assassin’s Creed III so I can do more homestead missions and find Daniel Boone.

No comments:

Post a Comment