Social

Friday, August 16, 2013

World of Warcraft: Lack of Story Differences

WoWScrnShot_081613_100355

I have always been an Alliance player, ever since I first picked up the game almost five years ago.  Alliance is the natural fit for my personality and general life outlook.  However, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been interested in the other side of the story.  Early on I tried playing the Horde but quite honestly, the character models spoiled my immersion in the game immensely.  Those early Horde characters have been scrapped and never brought back to life. 

Last spring I once again decide to experience the Horde story line and made the above Pandaren priest.  She dinged 61 this morning and I’ve got to tell you, there are almost no story differences.  Quests so far are all the same, wording changed but otherwise there is no story difference.  I am beginning to question long term viability of playing the Horde for story differences when there are none.  Now, his may change when my priest hits later expansions but I really doubt that right now. 

I don’t know how much play time my Horde priest is going to receive in the future unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment