Social

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Random Screenshots for MMO Tours this week

Pippa_picture022 (2)

Pippa at the Kindergarten on the Savage Coast in The Secret World.  Atmosphere here is seriously creepy, appropriate but creepy.

WoWScrnShot_111613_082545

Taalina the new Draenei paladin on Fizzcrank.  So, last thing I need is another character in WOW, but I need a Draenei that isn’t on an imbalanced PvP server and I need a woman Draenei to go through and kick Orc ass when the expansion releases.  I will be leveling her slowly and without heirlooms, gives me a good opportunity to close out some zones for my loremaster title.

WoWScrnShot_111513_061441

My Horde Shaman on Silvermoon.  She’s in her mid-40’s I pop-in, grab a couple of levels on her and then log right back out.  I think Blizzcon left a bad taste in my mouth for the Horde and I’m already Alliance biased by nature.  I will level her to 90 but I won’t be powering through it.

ScreenShot00010 

Cilantro hanging out with the Elves in Rivendell.  Sometimes the scenery in LOTRO is just drop dead gorgeous that I find myself stopping just to take the random screenshot of nothing in particular.

gw017

I poked my head into Guild Wars 2, completed a quest and then logged right back out.  While the models for characters are pretty, I’m completely agnostic about my characters, the game, and the setting.  I have a feeling that Bronta here will be a long, long time (if ever) leveling to max.

I poked my head into SWTOR and Rift as well but did nothing in either.  SWTOR change regarding names is just irritating although I’m honest enough to admit that free-flight PvP in the upcoming expansion looks like fun.  Rift I can’t get any enthusiasm for at the moment.  The game is fun but it isn’t at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment