Social

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Everquest 2: Crafting & Sale Bonanza

EQ2_000067

This weekend my mid-range Armorer and Weaponsmith both reached level 95 in crafting, bringing my Veteran Bonus to 80% for my remaining crafters.  I’m pleased but I am even more please that I managed to fly to the Sanctuary of Tears twice and only died once.  I didn’t get lost and no one circled me in, which if you know my sense of direction (more accurate to say, lack of one) that is in itself a major accomplishment.

EQ2_000066

I got some adventuring experience too but mostly as a by-product of finishing the first of the gathering obsession quest chains for the brat.  While annoying, the cloak he awards is stunning so all of my characters will be completing it.  Which brings up a minor grip, can more items be turned into house items for wall display please?  With all of the beautiful cloaks, robes, and armor I’m going to have to set up a house full of nothing but mannequins. 

There is currently a Station Cash rebate sale on-going and we’ve both done a wee bit of shopping.  All of my characters just got rings for their fingers at a steep discount and thus the ugly glove problem has been permanently eliminated.  I also stocked up on kilts, not the kilt sets but just the kilts.  I only like some of the coordinating pieces, which is why I wish they’d offer separates so the possibility of mixing and matching existed. 

EQ2_000000EQ2_000001

That’s Benedicta in her new outfit, with the cloak from the harvesting quest.  She looks good, I just wish the boots showed as much details on her as they do on much taller characters where they come over the knee.  Melodicaa, my Troubadour, got the Bard’s Backpack.  The rest of her outfit sucks but the backpack looks great and I love how the backpack is also inventory storage, not attuned, and functional.

EQ2_000003

One last one, before I go permanently hire mercenaries since I just figured out they too are on sale (allegedly according to the forums).  Holidays in July means, I finally have my Winged Bovach Matriarch and you can see Abrava’s emerald on her finger.

EQ2_000004

Go play Everquest 2, you will never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment