Social

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kingsmouth Calling: Beta Weekend 2

Petunia_picture002

So this weekend opened up some quests that were closed last weekend and allowed more players to experience the content than last weekend (far more sites gave away beta keys and were located in Europe).  We experienced no game breaking bugs or crashes and submitted one very detailed bug report.

However the huge plus for characters created last weekend, was the 10 million credits of in game currency you had when logging in this weekend.  First thing I did was run back to London and buy outfits! 

Sonora_picture035

Sonora_picture032

Sonora_picture035

I will completely admit that I love the new outfits.  I get to run around in sweats and a t-shirt and fight zombies in “tank” mode.  No more plate bikinis or armor that looks so horribly mismatched I would not be caught wearing it ever!  No now I can wear what I want when I want.  So if I have Country music on I can slip on my virtual cowboy boots and stomp zombies or I can put something classical and look more classy.  I am eagerly anticipating spending oodles of time and cash on outfits in game.  Especially since the clothing options do not reside in your inventory but in their own slot in your character sheet and are automatically placed in the appropriate spot in inventory. 

Petunia_picture003

No comments:

Post a Comment