Social

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kingsmouth Calling: more screenshots

 

Here are some more screenshots from this weekend’s open beta. 

Character21247482_picture000 

Current character creation model, while she isn’t god awful to look at … it’s far to generic and far too few customization options.  I can live with limited clothing choices at creation, after all that can be replaced, but facial and body options are not replaceable without plastic surgery being implemented.  I want the ability to be short, fat, flat chest, large chested, old, aging, wrinkled, freckled, etc.  I don’t need to be the “same” as everyone else. 

The next two pictures show what the engine is capable of in the face of npcs, they are older, wrinkled, and fuller in face.  Ok, Norma (the older lady) has INCREDIBLY bad hair but then again almost all the hair is incredibly bad.  Hair is a HUGE deal for me, I will play the game with bad hair but I will always be mildly pissed off about it.  LOL

Sonora_picture001

Sonora_picture015

I’m not looking for “supermodel” beauty, I’m looking for imperfect beauty. You know what I mean the girl/guy next door look, the he’s “quite” the character look, or the person you walk by on the street and just know by looking at them that they have quite the story to tell. In other words, in a MMO set in the modern day I want variety and realism that I see in every day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment