Social

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Leveling Ladies

This week I did much more around the house or reading than I did playing games.  When I did venture into the gaming world, most of my time was spent completing Volume 1, Book 5 in The Lord of the Rings Online.  My time in World of Warcraft was much more limited.  I keep trying to force myself to play Horde and it is making me miserable, so this morning I returned to my last sub-ninety Alliance character and had a very relaxing time for a couple of hours.

So, without further ado, here’s a brief visual tour of this week in PC gaming.

ScreenShot00016

The Misty Mountains were snowy when Moriareth ventured out of Rivendale and into the Misty Mountains.  Here she found a land inhibited by giants, dwarves, trolls, and servants of the Dark Lord.  The local wildlife was far from friendly but were beautiful on the snowy days she spent in the Misty Mountains.

ScreenShot00020

Moriareth arrived in Angmar and promptly changed her clothing to her Rohan pre-order armor.  She immediately felt a change in the air and knew that there was something wrong with the land.  She has begun her quest to help the tribes and rangers that inhibit Angmar.

WoWScrnShot_120813_080510 - Copy

Mistalaina, or Mista for short, reached Northrend this week.  She is a rogue and is my last sub-90 Alliance character on Silvermoon.  She is questing and only running around with heirloom weapons because I hate trying to replace weapons when I don’t have to.  As you can tell, she’s currently landed at Fizzcrank Airstrip where the Gnomes seem to have gotten handy with the paint cans once again.

WoWScrnShot_120813_080739

Meet Blessed, Mista’s Alterac Brew Pup.  His beer comes in quite handy now that she has ventured into Northrend for the first time. 

WoWScrnShot_120813_080825

My lovely Enchanted Fey Dragon, gifted by my husband, that Mista named Bella.  She took flight this morning at Fizzcrank Airstrip and turned the perfect shade of Borean azure blue with violet blue accents.

WoWScrnShot_120813_081048

Gwennya is currently in her mid-40’s and hanging out in Tanaris.  Apparently the innkeeper of Gadgetzan irritated her somehow this morning because she certainly appears to be giving him an earful.  She’s steam rolling everything, because of the heirlooms and the fact that old content hasn’t been retuned for new skills.  The end result, there is no challenge and I have to make a decision.  Remove the heirlooms and level content more slowly so that there is a wee bit of a challenge or suck it up and power level to 80 for the Horde story from 80-90.  I am leaning to power leveling, the old world quest content doesn’t differ between factions and I’m tired of trying to force myself to enjoy content where there is no challenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment