Social

Sunday, December 22, 2013

This Week’s Adventures

Not much happened in the gaming world this week.  Last full week before Christmas and I spent it reading, cleaning, and writing.  But there are at least two screenshots this week.

 

ScreenShot00001

Yule Festival has arrived in Middle Earth and Moirareth, my rune keeper when off to Frostbluff as soon as possible.  She built snowmen and did the first day’s daily and watched as experience accumulated.  Needless to say, I purchased the Stone of the Tortoise immediately.  I had been considering it anyways so I wasn’t overly upset at purchasing the Stone.  I haven’t been overly diligent about acquiring tokens or completing quests this year.  I did them all diligently everyday last year and burned out on LOTRO for months to come.  I like the mounts but I do not like the manner in which Yule Festival cosmetics dye so the pressure just isn’t there for me this year.

WoWScrnShot_121613_130931

Winter Veil has arrived on Azeroth and off went my wee Goblin to visit great Father Winter.  She did notice immediately how close the Goblin decorators placed the Winter Veil tree to an open fire barrel.  Perhaps there is a Goblin plan underfoot to burn Orgrimmar to the ground? I must admit to being HORRIBLY disappointed that all of the Winter Veil quests are once again unavailable to characters above level 20.  Make it dangerous or require a group but there is no reason to exclude non-max characters from being able to fully participate in holiday activities.

1 comment:

  1. Paartherapie EFT generally is a short-run (8-20 sessions), set method to lovers remedies created by means of Drs

    ReplyDelete