Social

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan Launch

Turbine released the latest expansion to the Lord of the Rings Online, Riders of Rohan.  The screenshots and Twitter shots I’ve seen are simply gorgeous.

You are probably wondering what Turbine has released with the expansion, so here are a couple of highlights:

  • Increased bag space

  • Mounted combat

  • Warsteeds (which are customizable)

  • Three new books have been added to the Epic Story

  • Class changes for every class

  • Crafting Improvements

  • Player versus Monsters has been reinvented

I know I will be looking at the wonderful and beautiful cosmetic outfits from wonderful bloggers over at Cosmetic LOTRO and Starry Mantle, and drooling.  I am considering pulling one of my characters and once again trying to level, if for no other reason than the environment and cosmetic outfits.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment