Social

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Everquest 2: Chains of Eternity

chainsofeternity1

First, a small confession, I haven’t purchased the expansion yet or logged in since the expansion launched.  As much as I love the game, my characters are below level 90 and I dread logging in and facing that hurdle to 280 AA points.  That being said, I will someday get there, the stories and characters are still compelling to me but I just have not been in the mood. 

So with further explanation, here are the highlights from the patch notes:

  • 8 new dungeons, solo and group versions, and 3 new raids
  • AA points have been reset for all characters
  • All coin restriction have been removed
  • Classes have been updates
  • Decoration item are now stackable/

How’s your play time been with for the expansion?  Am I missing the best expansion ever released for the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment