Social

Friday, November 2, 2012

Star Wars: The Old Republic: HK-51 Companion Backstory

hk_rep_854x480

Star Wars: The Old Republic has been getting a lot of playtime in our household this week.  The server merger and my distracted self have created quite the little headache for me.  I’m having to recreate all of my characters and re-level them.  It sounds more painful than it really is since I don’t mind leveling and none of my characters had even completed Chapter One.  I will say this much, Bioware holds some responsibility since their interface is clumsy and they still have an inability to rename characters.

Enough of that, today Bioware released the backstory for the new companion HK-51 the bigger, badder HK-47 from the single player game.  Czerka Corporation has spent years denying that the HK-51 droid survived the crash on Belsavis but adventurers that were resilient and determined can find pieces of the droid.  Once reassembled, HK-51 will be a dps companion for players level 50 and can be unlocked for your legacy.

HK-51’s quest line becomes available when Game Update 1.5 goes live and the game converts to freemium status. 

No comments:

Post a Comment