Social

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lord of the Rings Online: Returning to Middle Earth

ScreenShot00016

Holiday season is upon us and once again it has stirred my love of Lord of the Rings Online cosmetic system.   With my subscription reactivated and the missing expansions procured, I logged in and shifted through my inventory and decided which character I was going to focus on.

She’s pictured above, she’s a level 28 Rune Keeper.  Yep I know, a long way from level cap but I don’t care.  The visuals of the game simply stunning, I forget how truly beautiful the game is and it isn’t unusual to find me pausing to admire the view.

We play on Landroval and the server seems to have lost a large portion of its player base.  I tried a couple of other supposed well populated servers but losing out on all those accumulated mounts and cosmetics isn’t something I can stomach.  So we are staying on Landroval, with all the rude role players absent it has been a really pleasant place to reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment