Social

Saturday, August 18, 2012

World of Warcraft: Worgens are so …

WoWScrnShot_081712_123954

ANNOYING!  No seriously, I mean it.  Above is my Worgen Druid, obviously in human form, in her early 20s at this point.  She is by far the single most annoying character I’ve ever made - the sniffing, the constant never ending sniffing.  Yes, even with the add-on which eliminates the sniffing you know she still does it.  And then there is the voice, reminds me of a chain smoker trying to sound sexy and failing miserably. 

When Cataclysm released, I wanted a Worgen druid (god only knows why at this point) and since I don’t mind leveling I killed off my level 80-something druid and recreated her.  That’s right, I killed off a high level druid with equally high-level leatherworking to make a sniffing, chain smoking werewolf.  I don’t even like werewolves, and yet somehow I created this:

WoWScrnShot_081712_145011

So ever since I reactivated my account this week, I’ve been secretly thinking about asking for a character restoration.  I kept telling myself that it would be a mistake since I couldn’t get her back in the guild.  Without access to the guild bank, it will make life more complicated.  I even played with the sound off for most of the day but every time I saw her head move I just KNEW she was sniffing something.  End result, I spent the day grinding my teeth which is just plain stupid.

WoWScrnShot_081812_125307

I sucked it up today after a group through Scarlet Monastery this afternoon.  I put in a request with customer service to see if my old character could be restored.  I’m not holding out a lot of hope.  She was deleted long ago but it never hurts to ask right?  I commend all of you who are capable of playing a Worgen and not drinking yourself blind drunk every time.

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment