Social

Monday, September 3, 2012

World of Warcraft: Trade Prince Gallywix is up to something …

Gallywix's Palace

Flying around Azshara today trying to finish leveling my Archeology on my Alchemist, I came upon the carved face of Trade Prince Gallywix in the side of a mountain.  Behind his large carved head, is a mini-golf course with level 90 guards roaming the grounds.  The whole scene peaked my interest in what the Trade Prince is up to, I might just might go work on leveling one of my Horde characters this coming week.  No promises though since I’m enjoying my Alliance characters far too much. 

I took my level 85 Warrior out for a spin today.  I haven’t played her since coming back and she did impressive damage.  I hadn’t yet completed the Thrall quest in Mount Hyjal on her.  You know the one, the love story quest which I think is one of the most beautifully written pieces of lore in any game.  She completed the quest without incident, which I don’t think would have been possible prior to Patch 5.0.4, well not without a lot of potions and bandages.  She is now proudly sporting her Mantle of Fury.  The class hasn’t been my favorite over the years, for a variety of reasons ranging from the rage mechanic to horrible low-end DPS.  Now however, her DPS wasn’t horrible in comparison to my casters and her self heals were more than sufficient to keep her alive.  She will no longer always be at the bottom of the character rotation. 

Yeah I know, how sad Mantle of Fury is my warrior’s favorite piece at this late in the expansion.  However, I don’t really raid and haven’t tried Raid Finder since coming back.  I hate the constant thought of gear chasing and gear replacement, just seems pointless.  I’m a quester at heart.  I might, just maybe, try the Raid Finder in the weeks to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment